Thursday, September 27, 2007

oh you know... just some stuff about me

4 jobs I’ve had:

waitress at Landry's
Teacher at a daycare... i know right?!?!
Sales Associate at Old Navy
Temp for Chase Manhattan Bank

4 Movies I can watch over and over:

Tommy Boy
Love Actually
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
Garden State

4 TV shows I like to watch :

The Office
CSI (Vegas and NY... Miami is stupid)
Criminal Minds
Grey's Anatomy


4 places I have been on vacation:

London
Most of Italy
Boston
New York City

4 favorite foods:

Corn Dogs
Pizza
Cereal
steak

4 websites I visit daily:

iGoogle
Fellowship One
imdb
blogger

4 places I’d rather be:

In Boston
sleeping
Austin!
watching The Office... oh wait luck me i am


2 comments:

Tess said...

Yay, you did this one too!

I Approve of nearly all of your answers.

DID YOU LOVE THE OFFICE OR WHAT? Jim! Pam! So! Cute!

You know they will eff it up though. Sigh.

Erin said...

I am so on board with your TV selections, except I must admit, I have never seen the office.