Monday, August 27, 2007

inspired by Tessie....

Things that annoy me or that just suck!

1. EVERYONE on MacArthur Blvd From 114 to 635. You all suck! I hate you! Learn to carpool or better yet eat lunch at your freaking office once in awhile so i don't have to watch you scarf down a disgusting hamburger while you almost crash into me while "driving", talking on your cellphone, and eating at the same time!

2. People who use the Handicap doors when they're not handicap! STOP BEING LAZY!!!! open the freaking door yourself!!!!

3. Movie's that make a mockery out of the books they are based on. Harry Potter!
I went to see "The Nanny Diaries" with a friend last weekend! If you haven't read the book you'll probably like it, however if you have... don't let the movie spoil it. It totally sucks!

4. Bachelorette parties consisting of dinner and bowling! Are you KIDDING me? Am I the only one who thinks male strippers and booze?!?! I know it's all kinds of classy but seriously. How is "bowling" celebrating your last night as a single gal?

5. Finishing a book in an on going series when you have to wait for at least a year for the next one to come out! I know nothing can be done about this... it just irritates me!